Widenation Recycling LLC buys used vehicles. In order to receive money for your car, you will need to:

-Bring the completed MV-1SP form(Cancellation of Certificate of Title for Scrap/Derelict Vehicles) or ask for a form at our location. 

-Bring the vehicle's title signed ora Bill of sale* which you can also obtain in our office. 

-Bring your vehicle for weight in, and receive your check.


   *for cars that are eleven years or newer the title is required.

For pricing information contact our office at (770) 935-9433.

Main Menu
Used Cars